Association of Gym Owners of Attica (SIGA)
The Association of Gym Owners of Attica (SIGA) was founded in 1988. The purpose of SIGA, according to its statutes, is:
- to develop ties, to promote the spirit of solidarity and to strengthen the relations between its members
- to promote the industry and the interests of gyms
- to highlight and solve the sector's problems
- to provide all possible support to its members
- to mobilize the fitness community
- to provide accurate and timely information to its members
- to promote the cultural, intellectual and social activation of its members
- to collaborate with other clubs, associations, organizations, business and scientific bodies for the continuous and qualitative upgrade of the services provided by the gyms
For more information about SIGA, click here.
Greek Association of Exercise Professionals (PASYEA)
The Greek Association of Exercise Professionals (PASYEA) is a non-profit collective body representing professionals in the field of Exercise and Fitness in particular.
The main goals of the Association are the promotion of Fitness (exercise for health and wellness) and of systematic physical activity for all ages in Greece, of fair play and the sporting ideals, and of social responsibility between of its members on the principles of democracy, freedom and human rights.
For more information about PASYEA, click here.