THESSALONIKI - 22 DEC 2017 - GRAFTS Hellas announces the organization of the 27th International Health & Fitness Congress by GRAFTS Hellas on 16-18 March 2018 in Thessaloniki, at the 'Ioannis Vellidis' Congress Centre.
The International Health & Fitness Congress (IHFC) is the leading annual Fitness conference in Greece and Cyprus, and one of the largest in SE Europe. Each year it brings together 800+ participants and visitors from more than 10 countries, as well as top experts of the Fitness Industry from Europe, the US and M. East.
It is designed and organized by GRAFTS Hellas, the leader in private Fitness education in Greece and Cyprus, to highlight the latest trends and developments in Personal Training, Group Exercise, Pilates & Yoga Training along with related Health and Nutrition topics, which shape both the scientific and the professional / business level of Health & Fitness, and to support the Continuing Education of Exercise Professionals.
The organizers' aim for 2018 is that the IHFC provides participants and stakeholders – field professionals, researchers, students and exercise practitioners – with all the tools, ideas, motivation and professional networking in order to open up new directions that will enable them to evolve scientifically, professionally and personally.
The Congress will be structured around:
- 3 subject Conferences: Personal Training Conference, Group Fitness Conference, Body Spirit Conference
- 6 specialized training Workshops
- Parallel Events: Fitness Expo, Rookie Competition
The 27th IHFC will feature among others:
- Anthony Wall (US), Director of Strategic Partnerships for the American Council on Exercise (ACE), in the Personal Training Conference
- Panos Pantas, PhD (ES - GR), Owner of the REBODY Personal Training center in Barcelona and creator of the FT COACH functional training certification programs, in the Personal Training and Group Fitness Conferences
- Chatzimichail Giorgos (IT - GR), International Fitness Presenter in more than 15 countries, in the Group Fitness Conference
- Gil Lopes (IT - BR), International Fitness Presenter, organizer of top European Fitness Conventions and owner of GLP Academy, in the Group Fitness Conference
- Patrick Bejjani (LB), Owner of the Inspire Fitness Academy and Regional Director of the International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA) for Middle East, in the Body Spirit Conference
- Brent Laffoon (US), Yoga Teacher based in LA and creator of Yoga Adventures, in the Body Spirit Conference
We invite you to participate in and experience the biggest Fitness event of 2018 in Greece and Cyprus.
Greek Athletic & Fitness Training School
The Greek Athletic & Fitness Training School (GRAFTS) is the leading private Fitness Training Provider in Greece and Cyprus. It is an Education Partner of the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and the first Fitness Training Provider in Greece with an educational program fully accredited by EuropeActive. GRAFTS is enrolled in the Lifelong Learning Record of the Greek Ministry of Education, providing certificates in the fields of Personal Training, Exercise to Music, Pilates Training and Yoga Training.